New to this and can use all the help I can get.

Options
I have deen trying this by myself and have decided I would do allot better if I had people watching if I cheated or not. So if you want to add me as a friend I can use all the help I can get.

Replies

• Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I'd be glad to add you!
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like to think it's less about getting caught cheating and more about having people who know what you're going through to encourage you not to cheat! But I'll definitely add ya anyway ;)
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I hope you find the people on here to be as helpful as I have. I just signed on last night. I have had many questions answered already. The people here are great. I may not have all the answers you need but I can be part of your cheering squad if needed. I am just starting with the group also. I was recommended here and I am thankful I was. I have not been able to post anything yet because I have done nothing, ate nothing or drank nothing to post yet.
  • mkameo
    Options
    Yeah I think your right, its allways nice to have somebody that going through the same thing. Thanks for adding me.
  • mkameo
    Options
    WOW you have lost 31lbs that is GREAT!
  • annalynne88
    annalynne88 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've only been here a week and I love it already- very helpful people :)
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I too am a ballroom dancer. I have found this site to be great for support, motivation and the kick in the butt that I needed to stick to a healthy eating plan. Feel free to add me if you like....would be happy to help keep you on track!