HELP ME HELP ME PLEASE!

Options
no matter how much weight i lose i cant get rid of my stomach, its preventing me from getting into my jeans! i do ab work i do yoga i do cardio and nothingg works! Is surgery my only option?

http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff448/live-let-love/Mobile Uploads/?action=view&amp;current=0913111203.jpg <- i think this will work

Replies

• LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    you need to be doing core work as a whole........
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    ?action=view&current=0913111203.jpg
  • cherod70
    Options
    Maybe a low card diet would help. it works for me, I tend to hold weight in my belly as well.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I do/did crunches to get rid of my belly.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    eatig cleaner with exercise is the only way to get rid of belly fat
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    Okay. I can TOTALLY relate!

Your stomach is exactly how mine was! I had surgery, a tummy tuck with muscle repair. No amount of exercises will rid you of your wrinkles, it is causes by dramatic stretching (mine was pregnancy)

I am sorry, but if you truly want it gone, surgery is your only option. Depending on the state of the muscles behind you might need them repairing.

Sorry it may not be want you want to hear. xxx
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    It might take a while, but you're just a baby compared to many of us. You really do have youth on your side, which is an advantage in terms of 1) how long your skin has been stretched, and 2) the ability for your skin to tighten back up. I wouldn't even think about surgery unless 2 years from now it still looks like that. I bet it will gradually tighten up. Stay super hydrated. Ask your doctor about it, or get a referral to see a dermatologist.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce a particular part of your body. We're genetically predisposed to hold fat in certain places. For me, it's my thighs, hips and butt. Keep at it, eventually as you lose fat overall, your stomach will get smaller. It took me a few weeks to lose two inches from my waist but nearly 6 months to lose 1 inch in my thigh circumference. However, now that they've started to shrink, my thighs are shrinking faster because my overall body fat percentage is getting lower.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

Your stomach is exactly how mine was! I had surgery, a tummy tuck with muscle repair. No amount of exercises will rid you of your wrinkles, it is causes by dramatic stretching (mine was pregnancy)

I am sorry, but if you truly want it gone, surgery is your only option. Depending on the state of the muscles behind you might need them repairing.

Sorry to say, but surgery is NOT the only way. Eating clean is also an option, probably the better one, at that...
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

"If you've got a big gut and you start doing sit-ups, you are going to get bigger because you build up the muscle. You've got to get rid of that fat! How do you get rid of fat? By changing your diet. "
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options

"If you've got a big gut and you start doing sit-ups, you are going to get bigger because you build up the muscle. You've got to get rid of that fat! How do you get rid of fat? By changing your diet. "

Trust me I saw doctors and surgeons about my stomach, I had it with loose skin for three years before I opted for surgery, if there was any way to get rid of the skin other than surgery I would have done it I can assure you.
    But it wasn't possible, there was no way the skin was going to go back, the elasticity was completely shot, it looked just like the posters picture.