Hello everyone!

Options
Sofav7s
Sofav7s Posts: 13 Member
Am new to this site but not to losing weight. I am a member from sparkpeople. Join this place other day and had to delete it to start fresh cause i couls NOT figure out how to fix the start weight at all. So had started fresh on here by deleting the old one and making this one. I am still figuring things out on here knowing that this is a whole new place and look.

Anyway my name is really is Eva and i join to continue to lose weight and be around people that are in the same boat as me of losing weight and helping each other out of not given up. I like to take pi1cturws and also write whatever comes to mind. Not sure what else to say but thar is a little about me.

Hope i get to know some of you on here and have a good day / evening and be safe.

Thanks

Replies

• sparrow152
    sparrow152 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi. I came yesterday too from Spark. Best wishes on getting to your goal. I like the food tracker here.
  • Sofav7s
    Sofav7s Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Am still figuring it out on here with this site and i didnt realize that if u delete ur old user acct that the posting u made on it would still be posted n not delete. Though when u delete an acct then everything including postings from that deleted user acct is also delete but found out it isnt delete the posting from the old user acct lol.