Help please !!

Options
Hi
I have only been one M.F.P for 2 wks now , I had a good 1st wk and reasonable 2nd ( 1.5 and 1/2 lb loses) but now I have come to a stop , well actually thats not true , I have gone back to my starting weight.
I know I should not have weighted in mid wk but I did and was devastated , what am I doing wrong.
I missed a couple of days exercise , I eat only 1,200 cals a day plus my exercise.
I was thinking about zig zagging but have so few cals a few I am not sure even how to go about it with so little to juggle.
I LOVE this site and really want to stick with it but I am stumped at present .
I would REALLY , REALLY appreciate anything you can tell me to help me on the right track.

Thank you so much.......:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kevmandfl
    kevmandfl Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi
    I have only been one M.F.P for 2 wks now , I had a good 1st wk and reasonable 2nd ( 1.5 and 1/2 lb loses) but now I have come to a stop , well actually thats not true , I have gone back to my starting weight.
    I know I should not have weighted in mid wk but I did and was devastated , what am I doing wrong.
    I missed a couple of days exercise , I eat only 1,200 cals a day plus my exercise.
    I was thinking about zig zagging but have so few cals a few I am not sure even how to go about it with so little to juggle.
    I LOVE this site and really want to stick with it but I am stumped at present .
    I would REALLY , REALLY appreciate anything you can tell me to help me on the right track.

Thank you so much.......:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    simply put, don't count the weigh in. Your body weight flucuates up to 5 lbs constantly. That's why you should choose and day and time and weigh in once a week at that time. It's the most accurate way. You do not legitimately gain 2 of fat in 1/2 a week while eating 1200 cals a day, you just don't. DOn't worry about it, go back to weighing at regular intervals, and consider it a lesson learned. :flowerforyou:
  • pamb44
    pamb44 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Also watch your sodium .... if you eat something like fat free cottage cheese, its packed with sodium which helps you retain water, which helps you retain your weight or go over and above :grumble: . Pick a weekly weigh in an stick to it. I personally am a glutton for punishment and weigh in every day - but for me that works, keeps me honest :smokin: or at the least makes me accountable :happy: Keep up the good work and it will pay off for you.
  • kevmandfl
    kevmandfl Posts: 41
    Options
    Thanks to you both for your response , I am staying away from the scales until weigh in day.
    I am back on track and feel better today.
    Thanks again.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • paula123
    paula123 Posts: 91
    Options
    I also can't help it and step on the scale almost every day. lol Don't beat yourself up, from what I've heard some weeks are better then others and just keep a positive attitude, that is what has been helping me,I have also been on here for only a week.