What is your favorite meal of all-time?

Options
13»

Replies

• Froggy1976
    Options
    Fried shrimp with cheesy smoked gouda grits

Edit: oh yeah and a big glass of wine....or two.
  • pricetm83
    Options
    Fried shrimp with cheesy smoked gouda grits

Edit: oh yeah and a big glass of wine....or two.

I love you.
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    First I'd have to say my Mom's fried chicken, mashed potatoes with cream gravy, corn on the cob, green beans (from the garden), corn bread and her chocolate cake with chocolate icing. This is torture...just typing it!! :sad:

The second best is Chicken parmigiana :smile:
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Grilled shrimp and lobster, cheesy grits and baklava... never had them all together but it sure sounds good right now.

You've never had Shrimp and Grits? You must not be from the South! :)

My mom makes the best Egg rolls. Those with some shrimp fried rice and teriyaki chicken wings... Ahhhh... Heaven!
  • Baesaman
    Options
    Garlic fried rice, crispy pata ( deep fried pork leg ), with soy-vinegar dip and/or mang tomas....

then dessert: a ton of kuchinta and halo halo

MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is all filipino food btw haha its delicious, but very fattening! I haven't had this in ages hahaha
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Garlic fried rice, crispy pata ( deep fried pork leg ), with soy-vinegar dip and/or mang tomas....

then dessert: a ton of kuchinta and halo halo

MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is all filipino food btw haha its delicious, but very fattening! I haven't had this in ages hahaha

Totally random question; but I saw the Filipino menu & felt compelled to ask...do you eat balut?
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    An AWFUL AWFUL and a basket of fries from the Little Nugget....
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    An AWFUL AWFUL and a basket of fries from the Little Nugget....

My craving for one of those was under control until just now...brat :tongue:
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Laugh all you can, for me it's fish and chips...
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    #1 - The thickest cut steak possible, marinated and grilled rare, grilled asparagus and sweet potatoes.

#2 - Toasted Everything bagel, buttered with one runny fried egg and crispy bacon

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm drrroolllll
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Easy.......*kitten* on the Shingle.....( chipped beef in milk/flour gravy over toast) This is always my bday meal made by my momma! Could easily eat half a loaf of bread with this stuff.....and top with butter....yes, very bad!