ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    yqfrxcy9iwy8.jpg

One from a few weeks ago

You look like Madison from This is Us.

I had to look that up but thank you!
  • ExpressoLove11
    ExpressoLove11 Posts: 337 Member
    fqd0sj3s44zx.jpg

I tried dying my hair red a few days before vacation last week and failed royally 🤦‍♀️. I now walk around like I'm oblivious to my mistake 🤣

Lady you are stunning 😍
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    fqd0sj3s44zx.jpg

I tried dying my hair red a few days before vacation last week and failed royally 🤦‍♀️. I now walk around like I'm oblivious to my mistake 🤣

Lady you are stunning 😍

Thank you lady ☺
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    LesField wrote: »
    ua26zknr25r6.jpg

Sorry for posting again, but my wife looked at the post and said that my waistcoat makes me look too effeminate!
    I like it but what do you guys think?

Looking dapper, amigo 👌🏻

Dude! You’re rocking’ that vest!
  • OleTroubadour
    OleTroubadour Posts: 3,428 Member
    terrordawg wrote: »
    Feelin' pretty cute today 🥰

48rdterefzk7.jpg

I would say “very”
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    dh692k7z46x8.jpeg
    hi

Take a chair lady 😍🔥
    2Racks wrote: »
    dh692k7z46x8.jpeg
    hi

Smoke show 🤗
    Jodear1221 wrote: »
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    lu7i0b0u8tue.jpg
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    Thank you...

And I added a little lipstick and oh what a difference it makes, at least in how I feel...
    nlutldfpd2h5.jpg
    dh692k7z46x8.jpeg
    hi

Looking amazing ladies 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    dh692k7z46x8.jpeg
    hi

Damn Mel you are all kinds of fine
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    dh692k7z46x8.jpeg
    hi

Hello hottie ❤
    dh692k7z46x8.jpeg
    hi

Ummm Hi (he says in his best unquivering voice)
    dh692k7z46x8.jpeg
    hi

Holy *kitten* Mel 🔥

😊💕thank you all!
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member

48rdterefzk7.jpg

You look amazing ✨, hope you enjoyed another sunny day here ☀️
  • JFinn26
    JFinn26 Posts: 708 Member

48rdterefzk7.jpg
    You always do, T ☺️
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    dh692k7z46x8.jpeg
    hi

Stunning Mel!
    Hope all is well.
  • DWBalboa
    fqd0sj3s44zx.jpg

Well you look stunning.
  • DWBalboa

48rdterefzk7.jpg

Oh T, you're enchantingly beautiful every day.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Hey!👋🏽 I’m back… actually I never left. Confession time:
    I’ve checked in 647 days now but only because I couldn’t let go of my streak.😆 During that time I haven’t actually logged in all my food/drinks, usually only breakfast and lunch then I don’t know what happens?🙄
    I’m feeling more optimistic about life now even though my area is still in lockdown. But, we’re just days away from tasting some freedom!🙌🏽 So, I’m posting my not a selfie here from my hike last week and a bonus, Chip my curious little buddy!🐿
    To my ex-pals, if you see this I’m sorry I removed all of you, it wasn’t anything you said and definitely not because of your funny, encouraging or sexy posts.👀🤩🔥 At the beginning of the pandemic I panicked… I didn’t know how to behave or what to think. I blame it on the first pandemic jitters!
    Anyway, if you’re happy and you know it and you really want to show it, add me! If not then, it’s alright…🥺 I’ll see my way out.🚪✌🏽😉💝

x536c3az9v0d.jpeg

4fc6o07c9zex.jpeg

keehkzwy0qsj.jpeg

rggm8ih6de27.gif

So… I take it you liked my chipmunk?😂😘
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited June 2021
    I’ve checked in 647 days now but only because I couldn’t let go of my streak.😆 During that time I haven’t actually logged in all my food/drinks, usually only breakfast and lunch then I don’t know what happens?🙄
    I’m feeling more optimistic about life now even though my area is still in lockdown. But, we’re just days away from tasting some freedom!🙌🏽 So, I’m posting my not a selfie here from my hike last week and a bonus, Chip my curious little buddy!🐿
    To my ex-pals, if you see this I’m sorry I removed all of you, it wasn’t anything you said and definitely not because of your funny, encouraging or sexy posts.👀🤩🔥 At the beginning of the pandemic I panicked… I didn’t know how to behave or what to think. I blame it on the first pandemic jitters!
    Anyway, if you’re happy and you know it and you really want to show it, add me! If not then, it’s alright…🥺 I’ll see my way out.🚪✌🏽😉💝

x536c3az9v0d.jpeg

4fc6o07c9zex.jpeg

keehkzwy0qsj.jpeg

Welcome back! 🤗 Looking good, and that scenery is incredible 😍 Where are you??

Thank you!💝😃

I almost didn’t make it up there, my stupid left foot decided it was a good time to start hurting, but too bad,🤨 I dragged it up there!😆 I was visiting the Canadian Rockies, Waterton Lakes National Park, AB. It’s an incredibly enchanting place!🥰
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

x536c3az9v0d.jpeg

4fc6o07c9zex.jpeg

keehkzwy0qsj.jpeg

rggm8ih6de27.gif

So… I take it you liked my chipmunk?😂😘

He's almost as cute as you 😉😚
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    fqd0sj3s44zx.jpg

Oh be still my heart :heart: