What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• iamjanice7
    iamjanice7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    eyes
  • MahShield21
    MahShield21 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hair and lips
  • ShawnaCurvyGirl
    ShawnaCurvyGirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Tall, dark, handsome men who smell nice and have a great smile.
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Options
    Eyes
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Taller than me (not too hard to do, I'm 5'3"ish), eyes (blue or green), nice smile/teeth.

None of the above matters if they don't have a personality though.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    The ability to open the airway, pinch the nostrils shut. Cover the mouth with hers, making a seal.
    Breathe into the mouth for one second and watch to see if the chest rises. If it rises, give a second breath. If the chest doesn't rise, repeat the head-tilt, chin-lift maneuver first, and then give the second breath. Be careful not to provide too many breaths or to breathe with too much force.

After the two breaths, immediately begin the next cycle of compressions and breaths. Note: If there are two people available to do CPR, change rescuers every two minutes β€” or sooner if the rescuer is fatigued β€” and give one to two breaths every 15 compressions.

As soon as an AED is available, apply it and follow the prompts. Give one shock, then restart CPR β€” starting with chest compressions β€” for two more minutes before giving a second shock. If she is not trained to use an AED, a 911 operator or another emergency medical operator may be able to give her directions.

Maybe it's just me...

I used to be an EMT-A. One of my instructors, a paramedic, made my πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—beat faster whenever he was teaching or needed me as a volunteer!😏 It was hard to concentrate.πŸ˜…
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    When he makes me feel seen
  • Sharsou
    Options
    The naughty look!
  • Bubfit92
    Bubfit92 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I think the cheeky smiles πŸ™ˆ
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    No weaknesses here πŸ’ͺ🏻

I’m an ice queen when it comes to the opposite gender, I’ll never let another man in my life πŸ‘

Sooo you're switching teams? 😁
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    When they check in on me unprompted.πŸ₯°
  • Jodear1221
    Jodear1221 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    No weaknesses here πŸ’ͺ🏻

I’m an ice queen when it comes to the opposite gender, I’ll never let another man in my life πŸ‘

Sooo you're switching teams? 😁

πŸ€” maybe … why? Are you interested? 😜
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    No weaknesses here πŸ’ͺ🏻

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478ce0nob3a2fnspce09y5l1bskg3uvay1kl8hpvmh&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    When they have a Lifetime Membership.
  • SERobinsonJr
    SERobinsonJr Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    The ability to open the airway, pinch the nostrils shut. Cover the mouth with hers, making a seal.
    Breathe into the mouth for one second and watch to see if the chest rises. If it rises, give a second breath. If the chest doesn't rise, repeat the head-tilt, chin-lift maneuver first, and then give the second breath. Be careful not to provide too many breaths or to breathe with too much force.

After the two breaths, immediately begin the next cycle of compressions and breaths. Note: If there are two people available to do CPR, change rescuers every two minutes β€” or sooner if the rescuer is fatigued β€” and give one to two breaths every 15 compressions.

As soon as an AED is available, apply it and follow the prompts. Give one shock, then restart CPR β€” starting with chest compressions β€” for two more minutes before giving a second shock. If she is not trained to use an AED, a 911 operator or another emergency medical operator may be able to give her directions.

Maybe it's just me...

I used to be an EMT-A. One of my instructors, a paramedic, made my πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—beat faster whenever he was teaching or needed me as a volunteer!😏 It was hard to concentrate.πŸ˜…

Yup. When I'm inhaling my food I have no worries. I know my life saving badass b is right there.
  • Sharsou
    Options
    Nice smile
This discussion has been closed.