Just getting started.

Options
My name is Laura, I am 35 and I am married and have 5 kids! After having my kids I was back in my pre-pregnancy jeans within 6 weeks. However about 2 1/2 years ago I quit smoking and 2 years ago I donated my kidney to my dad, so between the two I have gained about 40 lbs. I have already lost some and put some back on. I am ready to get serious and make some changes. I would be happy to have some friends on here to support each other! Thank you and good luck to all on your journey!

Replies

• Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I wish you luck, you can add me if you want.
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    Welcome!! You can add me if you want.. I can always use another friend to help motivate each other.. :-)
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck!!!
  • srandle175
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck. You can add me if you like!!!
  • dajn44
    Options
    good luck add me as a friend I am getting back on track lost 60 pounds then quit tracking what I was eating so have gained about ten back. Am back on Track will watch what I eat and could use some support. I will not allow myself to go back to the weight I was I have to stand strong.
  • road2happiness
    Options
    Excited to get to know you and help each other on this journey to health! :)
  • Valjhs
    Valjhs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hiya :)

just joined tonight but been going to gym for a few months now ...i was a total couch potato till about 4 months ago ..but enjoying my new healthier approach to life now ....excercise 3 times a week ,,,,,,more than that a bonus :)

makes u feel wicked on a achievement :)

feel free to add me ....everyone needs support and that little kick up the bum now and again ....me a few times a week too lol

Val :)
  • alainahartley
    Options
    Hello! My name is Alaina. I am 36 years old and a mother to 10 year old twin boys and a 15 year old son. My Doctor put me on some hormones to help with my period and I gained 18 pounds this past year. I just went off of them this past week and am feeling so much better!! My pre-pregnancy weight with all my boys was 134 and that is still a little more than I want to weigh. I am also running in my first 1/2 marathon on October 16th, 5 days before my 37th birthday. I just need some friends who want the same results!! Looking forward to a healthier and leaner me soon!!
    SW: 148
    CW: 144.6
    GW: 125
  • 4me2day
    4me2day Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes! We have a new lifestyle. It's a healthy living lifestyle. Go Go Go.
  • natalie122902
    Options
    This is my First week back...need to lose the weight and keep it off and stay fit! i was referred to this website from a good friend and to be honest it is a big help, and lots of support here i never thought i would find a website soo helpful. so to everyone who is making new changes in their life good luck guys!!
    Feel free to add me
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Mary and I'm only starting too. As a lady on the wrong side of 40, I need to get control on my weight. A week into My Fitness Pal and I've lost 2lbs, still slow and steady wins the race, I guess. Let's hope I can keep the motivation going. Good luck to you all too.:smile:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]10696830.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • trishl2011
    trishl2011 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You can add me if you want, good luck with your weight loss
  • opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome Laura! This is a great site for motivation. I've been here less than 2 weeks and feel really positive I can lose the weight this time. Feel free to add me as a friend.