Seniors looking to better themselves

suzymurdle
suzymurdle Posts: 10 Member
I am looking for positive friends who are looking to better themselves mentally and physically. Over the past few years I have put on 40 lbs. and it is time to shed it. Would love to work side by side with some seniors to help better ourselves. Extremely motivated and looking forward to the future.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,966 Member
    You might find some like minded people via this thread (note that more recent posts will be on the last pages - discussion's been going for a while, but new people add in regularly and are welcome).

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10718336/60-yrs-and-up#latest

I'm 65, lost 50+ pounds at age 59-60 using MFP, now hanging around to maintain that healthy weight.
  • suzymurdle
    suzymurdle Posts: 10 Member
    Thank you for letting me know this. Wishing you the best with maintaining your weight!
  • ericcurtis2
    ericcurtis2 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Suzy, would like to work with you.
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    You're welcome to add me as a friend. I'm happy to support others who are trying to develop more healthy habits. As we get older, it's less about wearing a certain size and more about being as healthy as possible!
  • bcharie
    bcharie Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 71, working on staying physically in shape and losing about 50 lbs. I had it gone once then hit a bunch of stressors, had it gone again when I fell and fractured my spine. I'm going to get it right one day!!!