Need Support and Motivation

Options
lisafitness43
lisafitness43 Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2021 in Motivation and Support
I have no support at home and so I've decided to turn here and see what friends can send me all the motivation and support as I work towards losing 64 pounds

Replies

• fitstrongfitlove
    fitstrongfitlove Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You got this Lisa :wink:

MFP is the place to get educated, get support and get motivated. This site is invaluable!! And, everything you need is free.

Do you think it would be encouraging to read about people's success stories? Or maybe read about people who have a similar age or weight loss goal? Maybe someone has the same personal struggles as you?

Everything you need for motivation is in these forums. I encourage you to sit with a nice cup of tea for one hour a day and READ. Read, read, read, read. Think about what can help you and apply what you read. Post your struggles and success on the many active boards.

Do this and you will get where you want to go!
  • lisadee451
    lisadee451 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa, My name is also Lisa 😁..I will be your support! I have a little support at home, hubby is somewhat supportive but just barely and I'd like to have someone to fully support me! So we could hello each other! I'm fairly new on here, have a couple friends, one girl had been very helpful. But be careful, creeper men come out of the woodwork! I was told also to read on here, at least for half hour a day.. been trying to do that. Keep in touch
  • hayds342
    hayds342 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa's Sarah here just starting out on this site, may I friend you both. I could do with support to. My mum passed a couple of years ago and she was my main supporter. I will happily cheer you both on your journeys. I've lost 30lbs in the past year with 60lbs to go.
  • hdriding75
    hdriding75 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My fitness family is so supportive and interactive. We all provide great support and truly care about all of our friends. Everyone here is more than welcome to add me and my friends. Good luck on your journey hope to be part of everyone's.