Adjustable Weight Bench Recommendations

Options
Hi Everyone! I am looking into purchasing a weight bench to help shake up my home workout routine. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for an adjustable foldable weight bench. I would only be using it with dumbbells up to 30-40 lbs. Nothing heavy with a barbell as I dont have space for that at the moment. Thanks for your help!

Replies

• MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I bought a Yes4All Fitness Deck after X-mas. It's a step and small portable weight bench in one. I love it.

If you look for Multifunctional Fitness Aerobic Steps on Amazon, you will find a bunch of them. They are all about the same to be honest. Nike or Reebok made one and all of these are knockoffs.

I'm not a light guy (around 190) and I use up to 52 lb dumbbells. No issues with stability or anything.
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    For a foldable, adjustable bench I got PASYOU on Amazon. FLYBIRD is another good brand. It was worth it to go with Flat-Incline-Deciine (FID) bench rather that just a flat one.
    If you don’t need to fold and stow, there are more solid ones for the same price, typically around $100. You may find sales now that gyms are opening up.