NEW To MyFitnessPal!

Options
This is a great site and Im looking forward to be using it everyday.
Pointers? Advice?

Replies

• lionsaults
    Options
    Good luck and welcome to MFP! (:
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add if you like.. :-)
  • megnoliia
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    So far so good!
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! It is so much easier to lose weight while tracking everything!! Good Luck. This site becomes addicting!!! It's nice to get advice and opinions from other people too.
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! My best advice is to make use of the various experts on this site... some of them really know what they're doing, and won't charge you a cent!

Add if you like =]
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You already gave yourself the best advice...use it every day! You can add me as a friend if you'd like! Welcome!
  • Lori24
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. This site has been wonderful for me. Makes it easier to track everything and holds you accountable. Good Luck to you.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome Megnoliia, Your right you must do it every day and be focused on your goals and work outs and calories each day. I would recommend drinking a lot more water. It is a pleasure to meet you on MFP. Please feel free to add me to your friends list. I am here to help and encourage and give support. Healthy & New Life Journey!!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    This is a great site and Im looking forward to be using it everyday.
    Pointers? Advice?

Welcome!

I am sure you will find the support and tools to be a success... you can find a wealth of information here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

I particularly like the one titled your bodies thoughts on calories

Good luck on your journey and happy reading!

:drinker: