New Mom looking for a hot bod, ha

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Terra. I'm 21 and just had a baby girl, Maci, 9 weeks ago. I'm ready to get back in the swing of things and kick some butt, but I need some help. Hopefully I can find that here!

Replies

• Rice27
    Rice27 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I have 3 kids (5, 4 and 1) so I know how hard it is! Stick to it and you will do great!
  • LaBosss
    Options
    I really hope you can
    :noway:
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    you're young so you will do just fine! I was 30 when my daughter was born, she's 1 now. I hear it's harder the older you get.
  • MarinaMynhardt
    MarinaMynhardt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you're young so you will do just fine! I was 30 when my daughter was born, she's 1 now. I hear it's harder the older you get.

i agree with this :-( how depressing!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Hi Terra! I've had 4 kids. The first 2 were when I was in my 20's and the last one was born 3 months ago! It is harder to lose when you get older BUT you CAN do it. I'm struggling this time because I'm breastfeeding and this time, the weight is taking a little more time to come off but it will and I'll just keep working at it until I get to where I want to be. When I had my first two in my 20's, the weight came off overnight so don't worry, you can kick this!
  • Mswife09
    Mswife09 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You got this
  • terrab24
    Options
    Thanks everyone! That's even more motivation to do it now, since it's supposed to be easier now. I thought breastfeeding would help more than it has.. but maybe I'm just being impatient. I AM a few pounds below my pre pregnancy weight, so I guess I should just be thankful for that. Thanks for the warm welcome, I look forward to meeting everyone and getting down to business!