Challenge NOT Accepted

Summer of You Challenge June 1 - June 3o
Seriously My Fitness Pal? I just received this notice in my Email today June 15 2021. How do you expect me to join a Challenge Summer of You when there are only 15 days left in the month. Who ever sends out the email notifications should have sent them at least the last week of May for June. Or is it a typo and it's actually for July 1 - July 31? Anyway not joining this Challenge to get $90 off HelloFresh with only 15 days left in the month of June. I wonder what HelloFresh thinks about this lack of informing you customers? A bit late I'd say, wouldn't you?

qgice90nwbba.jpg

Replies

• goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    You don't have to participate if you don't want to...?
  • JessD9031
    JessD9031 Posts: 581 Member
    'NO MATTER WHEN YOU JOIN, ALL FOOD AND EXERCISE LOGGED IN JUNE COUNTS TOWARDS PRIZING.'

It only takes 10 days to log 30 meals.

I swear, sometimes it's like I am playing cards with my brother's kids.....

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Jan2goal wrote: »
    Summer of You Challenge June 1 - June 3o
    Seriously My Fitness Pal? I just received this notice in my Email today June 15 2021. How do you expect me to join a Challenge Summer of You when there are only 15 days left in the month. Who ever sends out the email notifications should have sent them at least the last week of May for June. Or is it a typo and it's actually for July 1 - July 31? Anyway not joining this Challenge to get $90 off HelloFresh with only 15 days left in the month of June. I wonder what HelloFresh thinks about this lack of informing you customers? A bit late I'd say, wouldn't you?

qgice90nwbba.jpg

There is still plenty of time in June to log 30 meals and 5 exercises...just sayin'