Back at it again 😩

Options
So I find myself starting back from square one again (4th times a charm right?). I have a LOT of weight to lose…153lbs to be exact. I usually stick to it for a little bit and then lose motivation. I’m hoping with some friends on here, I might be able to finally do it this time ☺️ So please feel free to add me as a friend so we can motivate each other ♥️

Replies

• jlp100
    jlp100 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me 🙃
  • ckujawa
    ckujawa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Keep going and don't get discouraged! You can do this. Tell yourself that every day. Stay positive and show yourself some grace. Feel free to add me if you want
  • 0atmeel
    0atmeel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    So I find myself starting back from square one again (4th times a charm right?). I have a LOT of weight to lose…153lbs to be exact. I usually stick to it for a little bit and then lose motivation. I’m hoping with some friends on here, I might be able to finally do it this time ☺️ So please feel free to add me as a friend so we can motivate each other ♥️

Take it one day at a time and before you know it, you will be back on track!
  • joyfulchick
    joyfulchick Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm at the beginning again, too, this time from my heaviest. There's a big story, but bottom line is that it's time to take care of it without stopping after a few weeks or months.
  • 0atmeel
    0atmeel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm at the beginning again, too, this time from my heaviest. There's a big story, but bottom line is that it's time to take care of it without stopping after a few weeks or months.

Same here. I am at my top weight myself. It's tough and I feel so sluggish and tired at times but I just remind myself that the harder I work, the easier it will be and the better I will feel!
  • mitz_bitz
    mitz_bitz Posts: 24 Member
    Options

I totally feel you! I’ve always struggled with my weight…I first started dieting at 10 years old 😖 and I’ve been on and off ever since! I just had a baby and am the heaviest I’ve ever been. Let’s do this! It will definitely be an easier journey with lots of support and encouragement.

Any future posters on here are welcome to add me, I’ll add you back!