Hey there! New here!

Options
I'm new to this site. I'm in Maryville TN

Replies

• kaffmc
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, feel free to add me :)
  • SanCan2602
    SanCan2602 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi there, and WELCOME! This is a really awesome site! Feel free to add me if you'd like! Best of luck!
  • rgarcia676
    Options
    hi holly....i'm fairly new to the site as well - i think i registered a long time ago but really barely started using it on Aug 1st. I haven't really learned all about it but am really liking it so far. I was just telling someone that I really like that every now & then when I log my weight it tells me "if you continue this way, you will weight such & such in 5 weeks" soi get excited & try to beat the weight it said i should weigh, if that makes any sense. anyhow - just wanted to tell you i was new too & so far it's been quite a helpful tool for me. i am LOVING it.

rachel
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    welcome!! good luck. you may add this Alabama gal as a friend
  • nbean0690
    Options
    Hello! I am relatively new to the site, I joined 8-24-11, and I have lost 5 lbs so far. I have asked some of my friends to join too so I would have some feedback and support but since I was always the "fat' friend in my group none of them want to join just to support me. So any feedback would be appreacited and helpful. As we all know some days are tougher than others.
  • mcva929
    mcva929 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP. Good luck with your weight loss journey. I'm from Farragut, TN (currently at school up in Johnson City).
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! You will fall in love with this site. It ROCKS! Feel free to add me as a friend! Again welcome and good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pattynava
    Options
    Welcome from this Kentucky Girl.... I'm fairly new here also...LOVING it so far...Good luck, and feel free to ad me also =0)