I've lost 50lbs so far this year...

Options
But I haven't felt like I'd see any changes in my body. I celebrated hitting 239 on Sunday, putting me at 51 total lost since March/ Early April. Been debating since Sunday if I should take a progress picture or not because I was afraid I wouldn't see anything. I sucked it up and did it anyway and now I'm glad I did. I can't really tell from the front or the side, but the back-- I can tell.

I thought I'd share the comparison pictures with you all. Pardon my paleness. D: I tend to burn and then go back to being white~ lol

Front:

po8rz.png

Side:

rTRQ7.png

And the back, where I can actually tell something happened :

sCKX4.png

Best wishes for all of you lovely people!

Replies

• lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Wow, You look awesome keep it up!! =]
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I can see the differents in all the pics. Awesome job! Gives me something to look forward to as I start my journey!
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    wow thats wonderful!!!!keep it up!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference in all the pictures, well done!
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    awesome job girlfriend keep it going:bigsmile: :drinker: :happy: :smile:
  • carrie145
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • birdlover97111
    birdlover97111 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference from ALL of the angles..Great job..!!.. :flowerforyou:
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    u r too hard on yourself i can definately tell in all the pics. you have made great progress
  • barbiedollgirl
    barbiedollgirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look so good!! Keep it up!!
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference in all of your pictures. Great job, and keep at it! You can do this!
  • BettyDraper68
    BettyDraper68 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I can see a BIG difference in all of the pics! Well done you have done brilliantly!
  • aunt_hbomb
    Options
    Way to go! I totally notice the difference. Keep up the good work.
  • adamsonam
    Options
    I can see it all over!! I am totally jealous now!! :tongue: I want before/after pics like that but I just started so I have a ways to go. Maybe I should start with before pics tho. lol
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you have done really well. there is a big difference in all the pictures. keep it up you are doing great
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Can't tell in the front and side.. what!? I can!!!!!!!! You have done an amazing job!!! Seriously.. awesome :happy: You should be very proud of yourself.. and keep it up! We will be expecting even more before and afters from you later! :drinker:
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I can completely tell from all the angles! Nice work! So motivational!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great job :) Wow... do you look different!!!!!!!!!! Keep with it, we know that's the hard part. I've got a long way to go, but I keep telling myself I can do it, and I know I can! I can't wait to hit 50!!! CONGRATS!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can see it in the front and side as well. Congrats
  • RoxanneShowell
    RoxanneShowell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference, well done!
  • Nocturnes
    Options
    the weight loss is incredible.

from having a convex stomach and waist it is now concave, look at the difference in your boobs!!

YAYAYAYAY! WTG!:love::flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!