Would love some support :)

Options
I've finally reached the point in my weight gain where enough is enough! I'm 23 and ready to get back to feeling like it! I've felt so complacent and unmotivated since gaining a lot of weight the past 2 years, I barely recognize the person I've become (physically and personality-wise).

I'm definitely the kind of person who NEEDS others to hold me accountable, so feel free to add me and kick my butt if I'm not making any progress! I'd like to meet some people going through the same journey as I'm about to start. I've seen a bunch of different challenge and group-motivation threads, and I'm hoping to get hooked up with one of those, if anyone knows of anyone currently recruiting ;)

Replies

• redtalent
    redtalent Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Please kick my butt as well! I'm really sucking right now! lol
  • pattynava
    Options
    Feel free to add me also....New to this too, and need some accountability in my life...
  • 4me2day
    4me2day Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just reaching out is a great step in the right direction. We're all here together. I've been doing this for 3 weeks and can't believe how much better I feel. I'm cutting out refined sugar and flour and most "white"carbs. Lots of lean meat,fish,chicken, and veggies up the ying-yang.
    Keep us posted on your progress.:wink:
  • mountiewife
    Options
    I will send friend requests to you both, I'm new on here and I could really use some friends to keep me motivated!!:smile:
  • Valjhs
    Valjhs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    as we all need it too .......................

im new tonight too ....is very excited about journey ahead ,,,have already lost 28lbs ..need a few more off .....

do enjoying excercising but as we are all human ...sometimes becomes a chore ....so lots of support needed :)

feel free to add me as a friend ....

all for one and one for all :)
  • ambercanfly
    ambercanfly Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me!

I think we all need to be help accountable. I need it too... :laugh: I didn't start really losing weight until I had friends and family helping me out.
  • BR72♥
    Options
    Hello I am right there with you!! But after struggling the past few months and seeing myself in photos... I was disgusted and wanted to just cry! I know it could be worse BUT I haven't weighed this much since my daughter was born 14 years ago!!! Ohhh and I hit 40 last October ...talking about depression. So What seems to working for me is keeping a photo (that I dislike very much) available at all times to remind myself this is NOT what I want to be and then another photo of a size I am reaching for, doesnt matter who in the second photo just a picture of someone who is the size you want to be ....Mine is a Zumba instructor and I am about to start the Zumba Dance fitness ... I am actually for once Excited about getting in shape .... Another thing you should do is Google Zumba fitness and watch the video it's about 9 minutes long. GOOD LUCK and Keep me posted! Feel Free to add me. I am on Facebook & you can email me @ Citygrlws@yahoo.com!!