Options
Happy
Happy Posts: 7 Member
Hi all,

I've been using the sight for a couple months now but I thought it was time I said hi. So Hi! I am tired of being overweight and am ready to do something about it. I have lost 50 lbs in the past so I know can do it. 5 years, a husband and 2 kids later I managed to gain them all back plus some. With my previous loss, I plateaued (I cannot spell that word) at 170 lbs but was happy with how I looked. I think I wasn't eating enough though. I didn't eat my exercise calories and stayed between 1200-1400 most days and also only ate 2 to 3 times per day. So I'm going to try to do things better this time to hopefully keep it off and maybe lose more. I'm just taking it 5 lbs at a time. If takes me 2 years to do it, I'm fine with that.

Happy

Replies

• Happy
    Happy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I've been using the sight for a couple months now but I thought it was time I said hi. So Hi! I am tired of being overweight and am ready to do something about it. I have lost 50 lbs in the past so I know can do it. 5 years, a husband and 2 kids later I managed to gain them all back plus some. With my previous loss, I plateaued (I cannot spell that word) at 170 lbs but was happy with how I looked. I think I wasn't eating enough though. I didn't eat my exercise calories and stayed between 1200-1400 most days and also only ate 2 to 3 times per day. So I'm going to try to do things better this time to hopefully keep it off and maybe lose more. I'm just taking it 5 lbs at a time. If takes me 2 years to do it, I'm fine with that.

Happy
  • slimjim2009
    Options
    Hi, I like your name! I too have been using the food tracker for a couple of months and have just decided to join in the community today. Lost 5 lb to date and I wish you good luck on your journey.
    I'm also on board with Sparkspeople.com on their UK site but their food tracker is useful only to the US foods!

You've proven you do it - so go get'em again! :wink:
  • Ladyleo
    Ladyleo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You have a very good attitude about weight loss. It kind of matches mine. I too lost 45 lbs 5 years ago, but life happens and I gained all of it back and then some. My thoughts are as long as you are going for healthy improvement, the slower pace will be easier to keep off. :flowerforyou: Don't forget to drink plenty of water.:drinker:
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I'm sure you'll be successful. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.