With the help of....

Options
lipo and jesus I lost 82 pounds. It was a quick, painless journey, and I would do it again.

Those who KNOW me know the truth behind these statements.

Yea.

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    do you think I could do lipo? and then get a boob job in time for my show?
  • FitnessElle
    Options
    Were you able to keep the fat they sucked out of you, as a souvenir ?

You could make a shrine!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Ha!!!!! Justh throw up after you eat and youll be all good!!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Your breasts would be awesomely swollen by the show, Bry.

Elle, yes, then I made soap out of it to sell to other fat women. You wouldn't be interested.
  • msbeavert
    Options
    Mmmmmm lipo......
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    With the help of starvation and relentless verbal abuse, I lost 38 lbs!
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    Ha!!!!! Justh throw up after you eat and youll be all good!!

While I have a weak gag reflex, let me assure you, I have a phobia of vomitting. Sorry, you can't fondle me while holding my hair back, though you are still welcome to fondle me.
  • AmberMagdalena
    Options

Elle, yes, then I made soap out of it to sell to other fat women. You wouldn't be interested.

I heard that soap is better that Johnson and Johnson! Baby soft!
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    With the help of starvation and relentless verbal abuse, I lost 38 lbs!

The self loathing is what keeps me going these days.
  • CamiXiomara
    Options
    lipo and jesus I lost 82 pounds. It was a quick, painless journey, and I would do it again.

Those who KNOW me know the truth behind these statements.

Yea.

:flowerforyou: Congratulations. Take care and stay safe!
  • FitnessElle
    Options

Tracy <3

On the contrary, my friend. I need some of your soap so that I could scrub my fat away. No worries, I'll pay it forward. ;)
  • AmberMagdalena
    Options
    That and having friends that are , heck just plain better than you

::Twitch, twitch::

I'll never be as good as Lizzie!!!!

...what?
  • supertracylynn
    Options

Tracy <3

On the contrary, my friend. I need some of your soap so that I could scrub my fat away. No worries, I'll pay it forward. ;)

Good adherence to rule #1!!

If you're looking to scrub fat away, I hear bread works. Something about the yeast.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a lot of work still to me. All I had to do was drink 1 tall glass a day of my pregnant sister in-laws pee for 9 mo. and I am down 64lbs!
  • FitnessElle
    Options
    Sounds like a lot of work still to me. All I had to do was drink 1 tall glass a day of my pregnant sister in-laws pee for 9 mo. and I am down 64lbs!

Oh, deliciousness!
  • supertracylynn
    Options

Seriously, right! I should do well then, I live in military housing and we all know these heffers can't stop making babies. I mean d@mn, how many ugly kids do you need?
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

Seriously, right! I should do well then, I live in military housing and we all know these heffers can't stop making babies. I mean d@mn, how many ugly kids do you need?

I only eat one a year
  • msbeavert
    Options

I only eat one a year

LMFAO!!!! Do you take donations????
  • supertracylynn
    Options
    Oh to have the control of an annorexic... And the willpower of a bulimic. I'd die a glorious death in about 5 years.

All with more help from hardcore cardio, more lipo, cosmetic surgery, and jesus. :flowerforyou:
  • FitnessElle
    Options

I only eat one a year

I tried to search that in the Food Log, but nothing came up. How dare they discriminate against cannibals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!