off course

Options
was out of town 3 days no exercise and no calorie counting went a bit stray and feel damn guilty now. don't want to get on the scale. Any advice?

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Get on the scale, and get back on the straight and narrow. Is there any other option? :-)
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    We all have weekends, weeks, business trips, vacations, etc that are like this. Its in the past, don't sweat it. Look to the present and to the future. With the right attitude and hard work you will overcome and press on!!

You can get on the scale if you want, but don't despair about what it may say. Water/Sodium retention may be all that the gain may be. Get back on track this week and worry about what the scale says next week and the week after, not what it says today.
  • 44longcopse
    44longcopse Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would probably leave the scales and stick to it for next 4 or 5 days and then weigh. Just think of it as a little break and now get back to where you left off. Everyone needs a little break sometime its just when you go off course long term that it becomes a problem xx
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I know you are wondering. . so just do it . . then you know what you need to adjust or not adjust!
  • SuziC66
    Options
    Weekends are always diet killers....just remember what results you want and that should jump start you.
  • byjillian
    Options
    I would do it only because I'm addicted to knowing how much I weigh! Not knowing for me would be worse!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    was out of town 3 days no exercise and no calorie counting went a bit stray and feel damn guilty now. don't want to get on the scale. Any advice?
    go back to the routine that made you lose those 4kg for a week, then get on the scale again. :)
  • kamula
    kamula Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    thanks all! feeling better already :)