Hey from Texas

Options
I have been here for almost a week now, have become friends with several great ladies, but I am looking for some more friends who can help to keep me motivated! I am 27 mother to 2 boys. I currently weigh 233, looking to weigh around 140. I started here weighing 241, so I am doing something right and want to keep it up!! Looking forward to meeting new people!

Replies

• 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.... I'm a Texas girl!
  • skinnyjeans1224
    skinnyjeans1224 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a Texan too.
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a Dallas girl transplanted in Colorado! Feel free to add me! Namaste
  • vwfrog
    vwfrog Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fort Worth, here. add me if you like. :)
    31 / no kids / GW 120-125 / CW 141
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a Texan too.

I just moved from San Antonio to San Francisco. I miss Texas! Add me if you like!
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I am from Dallas too..
  • pattynava
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I have 2 kids, and am looking to drop 100 lbs or so...Good luck on your journey, and God Bless =0)
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I am from Texas, Howdy,
    Pleasure to meet everyone, Robert
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm a Texas Girl too!! Pasadena, TX to be exact! ADD ME!!!!
  • Nugirl01
    Options
    Hi I just joined today but welcome!!! I'm from New Jersey I have two kids and now that my youngest is almost 10 months im ready to get active ; )
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'm in SETX. You're welcome to add me.
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP :)

I'm in TX too (just south of DFW). Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • snapdragon
    Options
    Add me I am from the Waco area..........:flowerf:happy:
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I was raised in Mckinney, Tx, Met my husband & i have been misplaced in East Arkansas, right across the river from Memphis.
    I miss Tx dearly, You wont find a better group of ppl! Add me if you would like!
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are on a mission! Feel free to add me for support...I'm a Texas girl too!
  • Xtina_86
    Options
    I have been here for almost a week now, have become friends with several great ladies, but I am looking for some more friends who can help to keep me motivated! I am 27 mother to 2 boys. I currently weigh 233, looking to weigh around 140. I started here weighing 241, so I am doing something right and want to keep it up!! Looking forward to meeting new people!

Born and raised Texan here! And dont plan to ever leave! :) Ill send you a friend request! I am 24, no kids but in same boat for weight. I started at 231 2 weeks ago, currently, 221 and want to be about 140 when i am done! Good luck!
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I live in Austin! Good luck on your journey!
  • jdm0804
    jdm0804 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yee-haw Texas! (That just doesn't feel right to me...I'm a city boy!) I'm in Denton for the foreseeable future, and I love it! Feel free to add me!
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    yay for Texans! I'm in austin and have found a lot of support from the MFP community!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I'm in Houston!