Clear American Sparkling Water many flavors

Options
This Sparkling Water from Walmart has me not drinking Soda and I was doing 10+ cans a day and now I drink 2-4 bottles of water I have seen a huge change and staying with my water.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    What huge change?
  • fitnessgirl70
    fitnessgirl70 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im already dropping weight my drinking more water I was doing around 10 cans of soda a day and now I have not had any in 7 days
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    You were drinking at least 1000 or more calories a day but stopped. Way to go. 👍
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    It worked for me, too. Coke to unsweetened tea.
    Way to go!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Good job finding something that works for ya.

Love that flavored water too. Sadly I have 1 Walmart that only carries 2 flavors, and another that carries only 3 other flavors.

Oh well, increases my odds of finding diet root beer in stock somewhere.

My son likes these very lightly flavored non-carbonated waters from Target (maybe elsewhere) called Hint.
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    My husband invested in a soda stream because we were buying a lot of those flavored/no sugar sparkling waters, but felt they cost more than they were actually worth. When I make the flavored sparkling water I use actual fruit; my husband uses flavored extracts (probably what most flavored waters use, anyway).
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,296 Member
    Options
    We’ve been hooked on sparkling water for years. An actual soda now tastes like sucking on a sugar cube. We go through a 12 pack or more every day in our house.

My husband has dementia and he would never drink water. It was a real problem. But with the sparkling water? He’s very happy. And so is everyone else here.

Love the stuff!
  • ehju0901
    ehju0901 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking a lot of Bubbl'r. It has more flavor than other sparkling waters I have had. I've heard it is hard to find outside of the Midwest US.

foisdno964rn.jpg