Need Helpful and Motivating Friends

Options
I have spent my life seeking validation until I worked on it and now after 40 years I am doing this for me. Need a supportive network of people that are encouraging about health. I have tried this site many times and am ready to return with the right mindset. It is more about health than losing for me. Hello MFP!

Replies

• tadoore
    tadoore Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am with you! I am ready to take the first step back to being healthy again! I have used MFP many times and now am ready to get serious!
  • Jackiefrost1013
    Jackiefrost1013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can relate. I was the same way. I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary on mfp. This is my 3rd time and hopefully my last time. Im sending you both a FR. 😊
  • joyfulchick
    joyfulchick Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello! I sent friend requests to all 3 of you. I love to post (and see posts) about food swaps- for example, I skipped the bun and turned dinner into a salad to stay on track! It's helpful for me to see people trying and putting in the work. This isn't easy. My calories count is at 1330 calories and I swear they evaporate without eating anything 😉. It's taking a lot of planning and intentionality to get past maintaining and to actually lose any weight.