HELP Lost Topic Re/Great Info Dash Diet

Options
I must be blind eyes but it's disappeared. I think it was a resurrected topic and the poster can't have potatoes/corn on Phase l. I can't even find it under the 'Search' or the recent comments on 'Dash' a few days ago. Always racing here - need to learn to keep up and check in more.

Thanks.

Replies

• 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I can't access it either - looks like it was deleted.
  • carbos101
    carbos101 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It must have been - it happens. Thanks for checking. I appreciated the info on salt and BP/heart. So much good info on here.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Don't know about the specific one you are talking about, but there was an extended one on DASH a while ago that I enjoyed: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10720748/dash-diet-thread/p1
  • carbos101
    Options
    Thanks for your info and the link, lemurcat. I'm going to check out. Been awhile since I glanced at book but it's interesting how they compared low fat (healthier) meat to vegetarian and lab results (I think/too many diet books). There are several threads and when I googled topic/mfp/end of June 2021 it surfaces but the link indicates it is private.😳 It was originally started in 2015 - I think November 14. I went through about 6 pages under the 'Search' section/mfp and gave up.

What a beautiful kitty.
  • lemurcat2
    Options
    Thanks!
  • carbos101
    Options
    I must have clicked on another subtitle under 'Community'! Oh my. I apologize but the only one I intentionally click on is this one 'General Health, Fitness and Diet'. Oh well - appreciate your help.
  • lemurcat2
    Options
    Yeah, it's in Food & Nutrition. I think some other DASH threads have been there, as it's a sensible place to discuss a way of eating.