Hey there! This site ROCKS!!!

Options
WOW. What a website and mobile app! I have loved LIVESTRONG for years, but sadly it's a bit bug-ridden, and REALLY slow, as awesome as those guys are. YOU guys, however, at My Fitness Pal REALLY got it right! Your site is fast, streamlined, looks great, and you have the best food database I've ever seen!

GREAT JOB. Your site is really exactly what I needed. Livestrong has been SO good for me - I started at 237 lbs, and over two to three years on Livestrong I'm now down to 175, and I've essentially become a pescatarian. I've changed EVERYTHING. I'm down to my last 10 lbs, which of course are the hardest. So I'm REALLY looking forward to working with you guys ... the site and the iPhone app are just fantastic.

THANK YOU!!!

Replies

• sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    I, too, was on Livestrong off and on for a few years. I thought it was very good. But It's so easy to use and responsive. No dragging and waiting for info to pop up. Anyway, welcome to MFP.
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    *LIKE*
  • slimdownmike
    Options
    It's not just this site that rocks, there are some pretty inspirational people on here too. They always put a smile on my face. Welcome.