drinks?

Options
what are some low cal drinks besides water for the whole family?

Replies

• lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Iced tea is my favorite when water seems to plain. =]
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i love almond milk and coconut milk, real made from scratch lemonade I use truvia
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am personally keeping the whole Crystal Light enterprise afloat... I drink at least 5-6 of the packets with water a day!
  • suzieq5688
    Options
    Crystal light is only 5 calories and is super yummy. It doesnt have any sugar or anything in it :)
  • Dayquasar
    Dayquasar Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Anything w/o artificial sweeteners since they are deemed unhealthy, I would try to make your own fresh fruit juice or tea with real sugar or honey.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I like Vitamin Water Zero... They use Truvia, and normally I'm not a fan, but it's good in that. I also have iced or hot tea, but I stay away from Nestea and lipton because they do experiments on animals that are cruel and unnecessary. I also drink hot or iced coffee sometimes.
  • emmele
    Options
    I make my own soda water (Sodastream) and add flavors... I like lemon, or lime.... or a splash of cranberry juice... Bubbly and delish!!!!
  • emmele
    Options
    I make my own soda water (Sodastream) and add flavors... I like lemon, or lime.... or a splash of cranberry juice... Bubbly and delish!!!!

I got a couple messages about the Sodastream so here is the webpage.... (you can also buy one on amazon... or at some grocery stores / homestores) Enjoy!

http://www.sodastreamusa.com/store.aspx?gclid=CJOx3534mqsCFYTb4Aodq2WbhA
  • AlwaysSarah87
    Options
    I am personally keeping the whole Crystal Light enterprise afloat... I drink at least 5-6 of the packets with water a day!

Me too!!