610 Calories left, HELP!

Options
Alright guys!!! I have 610 calories left for the day (after dinner). Any advice on what to eat to help my calorie intake???

Replies

• cheriba
    cheriba Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You might Try a protien bar, there are many out there that are good.
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    granola bar and fat free yogurt! my favorite snack and granola bars are healthy, but not really that low in calories for their size
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Alright guys!!! I have 610 calories left for the day (after dinner). Any advice on what to eat to help my calorie intake???

peanut butter on bread, protein bar, nuts, or even icecream.
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Just look at what ive eaten today ive had TONS of food and for breakfast/lunch and 3 snacks and under 700 calories still!! Maybe that will give you some ideas or you can eat more of what youve already had for the day
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    along with others i would say protien... Peanut butter on veggies or bread, protien bar or shake, maybe a saled?
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    just looked at your diary. looks like you have had a granola bar already but lack in fruits. maybe eat a fruit saled, that can add up in calories. maybe have a treat, you have 600 calories left :D
  • scarecrow41
    Options
    Low GI fruits...peanut butter, cottage cheese. Try to limit the simple sugars later in the evening as they will probably be stored as fat on your body.
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    I was going to say Peanut Butter as well, but since you're over on protein and low on the other two I'd say fruit or whole grain for carbs or guacamole for fats! :-D
  • Dive_Girl
    Dive_Girl Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Make a banana, peanut (or almond) butter smoothy with lowfat milk or plan yogurt. that should eat up quite a few of them.
  • RebeccaJeanFogle
    Options
    lean protein boiled chicken, boiled eggs, serving size snack pack