down 20 lbs!

Options
:happy: :happy: :happy:

I stepped on the scale this morning, and I hit the 20 lb mark!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

I then pulled out a pair of my "skinny" jeans, you know the pair that never fit quite right or at all, but you always say, "I'll just loose some weight one day and they will fit fine"

Guess What? NO sucking in the stomach or lying on the bed just to get them zipped!!! They were actually lose in the thigh area!!! Today is the day that I treat myself to a new pair, and not some pair that has been hanging out at the top of the closet for years!

1st left me say that I started on Jan 2, when I found this site. I have been on every diet out there. You name it, I tried it. :grumble: Who knew that healthy eating could be so darn easy.:flowerforyou: On other "diets" I would never have lost this must weight in less then 2 months. I'm on here everyday lurking and sometimes putting in my 2 cents. Thanks for listening!!!:heart::drinker: :heart:

Replies

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy:

I stepped on the scale this morning, and I hit the 20 lb mark!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

I then pulled out a pair of my "skinny" jeans, you know the pair that never fit quite right or at all, but you always say, "I'll just loose some weight one day and they will fit fine"

Guess What? NO sucking in the stomach or lying on the bed just to get them zipped!!! They were actually lose in the thigh area!!! Today is the day that I treat myself to a new pair, and not some pair that has been hanging out at the top of the closet for years!

1st left me say that I started on Jan 2, when I found this site. I have been on every diet out there. You name it, I tried it. :grumble: Who knew that healthy eating could be so darn easy.:flowerforyou: On other "diets" I would never have lost this must weight in less then 2 months. I'm on here everyday lurking and sometimes putting in my 2 cents. Thanks for listening!!!:heart::drinker: :heart:
  • diegelmansm
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! That's so great! I'm so proud of you, and keep up the good work!
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's awesome.:wink:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    What an awesome feeling! Jeans that fit without a struggle--woohoo!

I started the same day and haven't lost that much. Good work!
  • its time for change
    Options
    Awesome!! You totally deserve those new jeans!! You know whats funny, I had a pair of "skinny" jeans sitting around my closet for years. THey were my pre kid jeans, not really skinny jeans but my goal nontheless. Anyway, for years I tried to put them on and I'd have to lay on the bed and suck it in or jump around to zip them. Then about a year and a half, two years ago, I put in foot in one leg, another foot in the other leg, pulled them right up with no wiggling and buttoned them. I was so estatic. I immediately gave them to my mom!! :laugh:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Well DONE! :drinker:
  • Spruitt57
    Spruitt57 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot! That's so Awesome!! And guess what? I hit my 20 lbs mark today too!! We ROCK!! I started just a few days after you did and your right it is so simple and so effective! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Yea!!!! Awesome job:flowerforyou: Keep up the good work:drinker:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot! That's so Awesome!! And guess what? I hit my 20 lbs mark today too!! We ROCK!! I started just a few days after you did and your right it is so simple and so effective! Keep up the awesome work!!

Way to go!
    We Do Rock!!!!:smile::smile: still doing the happy dance!:smooched:
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    WEIGH TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: