HCG Weight Release program. I started yesterday...

Options
Hi all i am new kinda, first signed on in january but didnt utilize it ..so I am now back. please go ahead and friend me. I am documenting my weght release train through my business video blogs. To help keep me accountable! I am on the HCG program and love it. I am looking forward to offering support and being involved in helping others stay positive and focused. I am a co-founder/co-owner of The Pampered Diva's. My best friend Terrie and I are using different programs to see which one works better and document the differences truthfully and honestly with no hold barred. We are not promoting either product. She is using Diet Magic by Syymetry and I am using HCG drops that I buy at a regular drug store for 19.00 a months supply. NO She is not selling Diet Magic...

AS the Pampered Diva's we video blog about our experiences wether they are good or bad so if we can help save people from spending money on a bad experience before hand great or let them know what is Good and worth the value first. So I hope you will listen in and climb aboard our Weight Release Train! See you soon! You can find us on facebook as THE PAMPERED DIVAS and we have a website www.thepampereddivas.com we are also on YOUTUBE search The Pampered Diva's.

Replies

• Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I know I'm going out on a limb here, but have either one of you considered eating right and exercising and documenting THAT to see how it works?? ...... Just a thought....
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that.

Do you care about your health? If so, why are you putting strange products into your body instead of proper nutrition?
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I like the way you think.... you are 'releasing' weight... not losing it, which often implies that it will be found again. Although, I am not particularly a fan of HCG, I do know that the method is effective and you will need major support! All the best, Chica!
  • chrissygirl77
    Options
    Glad to see everyone has an opinion:) I am a live and let live person. I wont ever critisize what others want to do. So...I respect those of you who are making your efforts. Please respect ours and what we are looking to accomplish. It's a Educational Blog that we are willing to document. The good, The bad and the ugly for two of the most controversial weight loss methods that's all. DIET & EXCERSISE IS THE HEALTHIEST way to LOSE weight and Keep it off. AGREED already.
  • chrissygirl77
    Options
    Thank you Rikki444:smile: We want to share everything about these two plans...as there is so much talk of it. Frankly today i was happy to see the scale go down 4 pounds in 1 day. I know its the releasing of toxins and water weight etc..at this point. I am eating every 2 hours. its just what i am eating that matters. and water water water...the most DIFFICULT for me is the Not eating after 6pm. thats when the snacky beast wants out..so keeping him reigned in is that hardest at this point.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
  • klabeau
    klabeau Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Thank you Rikki444:smile: We want to share everything about these two plans...as there is so much talk of it. Frankly today i was happy to see the scale go down 4 pounds in 1 day. I know its the releasing of toxins and water weight etc..at this point. I am eating every 2 hours. its just what i am eating that matters. and water water water...the most DIFFICULT for me is the Not eating after 6pm. thats when the snacky beast wants out..so keeping him reigned in is that hardest at this point.
    Like how you said!
  • CrzyAte
    Options
    Hi all i am new kinda, first signed on in january but didnt utilize it ..so I am now back. please go ahead and friend me. I am documenting my weght release train through my business video blogs. To help keep me accountable! I am on the HCG program and love it. I am looking forward to offering support and being involved in helping others stay positive and focused. I am a co-founder/co-owner of The Pampered Diva's. My best friend Terrie and I are using different programs to see which one works better and document the differences truthfully and honestly with no hold barred. We are not promoting either product. She is using Diet Magic by Syymetry and I am using HCG drops that I buy at a regular drug store for 19.00 a months supply. NO She is not selling Diet Magic...

AS the Pampered Diva's we video blog about our experiences wether they are good or bad so if we can help save people from spending money on a bad experience before hand great or let them know what is Good and worth the value first. So I hope you will listen in and climb aboard our Weight Release Train! See you soon! You can find us on facebook as THE PAMPERED DIVAS and we have a website www.thepampereddivas.com we are also on YOUTUBE search The Pampered Diva's.

Hi Chrisygirl77, I absolutely love your enthusiasm and your open mindedness (idk if thats a word). I was just wondering from what I have read the hhcg sold at regular retail stores contain no hcg and are not effective. If this particular one does not work for you would you try another brand that actuall contains the hcg? I also do not sell or indorse any of it I was just curious. I avoided the ones sold by Costco, GNC etc and bought from a local health food store we will see how it goes. Good Luck to you!