Chocolate Cake

Options
Someone just brought a DELISH chocolate cake... ... and is looking at me... saying "eat me..eat me" ... URRRGGGGGG

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    quick! throw it away!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    It may looooook delicious... but really, it is VERY dry inside. And the frosting is slimy. Actually, it isn't frosting, it is probably mud...
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    You are bigger, stronger, and SMARTER than the stupid choc. cake.........
    Mind over matter will make the pooh unfatter
    Don't eat it! When you go to bed tonight, you will go to sleep being so proud that you didn't.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Run Forest Run!!! LOL
  • Bunni8E8
    Options
    AHHHH! It's the attack of the DELISH Chocolate Cake!! Hurry get some carrots to throw at it!!!
  • Barbj56
    Barbj56 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Don't do it!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    spray it with hairspray or windex =D
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    It's never as good as it looks...don't do it!! :noway:
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Take one bite to curb your craving, and toss the rest in the trash can. You can do it!!!!
  • blarics11
    Options
    Step away from the cake! LOL
    You can do it!:happy:
  • papa5280
    Options
    You KNOW you'll be happier in an hour if you are able to withstand the call of the cake now. Own it! Take away it's power. When we have treats in the office, I go look at them, knowing that I won't have it. Then, as I'm looking, I'm telling the treat, "you won't taste as good as you look. I don't need you." And then I walk away, feeling BETTER about myself than if I had just ignored it to begin with.

It's only cake. It won't make you happy. Knowing that you beat the cake; THAT will make you happy.
  • papa5280
    Options
    Take one bite to curb your craving, and toss the rest in the trash can. You can do it!!!!

That would never work for me. Plus, I doubt if my co-workers could respect me after watching me dig around my trash can an hour later.
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options

That would never work for me. Plus, I doubt if my co-workers could respect me after watching me dig around my trash can an hour later.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Enjoy a piece of it if you feel that you deserve it.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Here is how I deal with stuff if I don't have the calories. (It's gross! And please if OFFEND anyone I apologize in advance)

The person who made the cake did not wash their hands after going to the bathroom, before making the cake. :sick:

Icky I know! But sometimes extreme is all that works for me.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Smell it. Seriously. Go up, take a big whiff, sigh, then walk away.

I do this when people bring donuts, otherwise known as my kryptonite. I just smell them. It's not the same as eating it, but it does appeal to one of your senses.

Of course, if you're worried about getting too close to it without going head first, don't do this. Because that would be embarrassing. :wink: