30 Day Shred: Starting September 19th

Options
I am going to start the 30 Day Shred on September 19th if anyone wants to join me. I am going to do before weight and before pics and every Monday do pics and weight. Friend me if you would like.

Replies

• lauren0804
    Options
    I tried doing this every day and didn't find any results. Let us know how you do after 30 days. Maybe it works for some people and not others.
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    good luck!! i loved doing the the shred!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I tried doing this every day and didn't find any results. Let us know how you do after 30 days. Maybe it works for some people and not others.

that's not good news.. :( I wanted to try it!
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    im in hope fully i will be felling better by then so i can start
  • AngelaWeber
    AngelaWeber Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Wow really? I'm kind of sorta doing it everyday. On the days that I'm not Tues/Thurs I take a cardio kickboxing class for an hour. It includes ab work, strength training and of course cardio in intervals just like Jillians. I hope it works out for me. I can sometimes not give it my all when I know no one is watching LOL. That's why I took the class, I need accountability.

Good luck on your journey!
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I just told my husband yesterday that I was buying 30 day shred this weekend after seeing so many good results on here and I planned on starting Monday too. So I am in with you. Not looking forward to the before pictures. ha. but definitely looking forward to the results that will come from it even if its just a few inches or couple pounds. :bigsmile:
  • ecbutter
    Options
    I'm in, I just ordered my video and it will be here Thursday. Looking forward to it (I think - LOL)
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    for anyone else just wanting to try it, netflix is a great option. i ordered it from netflix first, did the whole 30 days, decided i loved it and THEN bought it...just an idea!!
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options
    I'm in, I tried to start it this week but am still sick.
    Jumping jacks and coughing until dizzy are not a great mix, so yes Monday start or bust :bigsmile:
  • mrshickey
    Options

that's not good news.. :( I wanted to try it!

really? ive seen loads of good results on here. i hope it works for me and this pain is worth it!!!!