Starting over yet again.

Options
I have struggled with my weight for a large portion of my life really, although the last couple years have proved to be most challenging. I think… or hope I have had it with the back and forth. I have a wedding I’m in next month, so that’s my kick start. Really I have just gained so much and I’m very unhappy about it. Sooooo…. Let kick but and calories and keep it off. I’m Sammie I have a cute little toddler and am in Katy just outside of Houston Texas. I am originally from California and lived last couple year in Colorado. If anyone is in the area I totally need friends! Online friends are alway welcomed as well! Good luck everyone on your journey.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,203 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

Glad to hear you're looking at the upcoming event as a kickstart and not a final goal: Slow & steady tends to win the weight loss/fitness race!

Wishing you much success!
  • capavenger81
    capavenger81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have struggled with my weight for a large portion of my life really, although the last couple years have proved to be most challenging. I think… or hope I have had it with the back and forth. I have a wedding I’m in next month, so that’s my kick start. Really I have just gained so much and I’m very unhappy about it. Sooooo…. Let kick but and calories and keep it off. I’m Sammie I have a cute little toddler and am in Katy just outside of Houston Texas. I am originally from California and lived last couple year in Colorado. If anyone is in the area I totally need friends! Online friends are alway welcomed as well! Good luck everyone on your journey.

Awesome hope u crush ur goals add me if u want
  • SammieChick
    SammieChick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you!