STARTING OVER

Options
giabelle
giabelle Posts: 140 Member
Hey Everyone:
New to MFP... again. This means that I've been an "on-again/off-again" member. With my eating disorder & anxiety, it's been almost impossible to lose weight, but I'm trying. I'm back because I need to do this - with all of you. So, if you have any advice, tips, and prayers for me - I'd be grateful and all ears! I haven't really been a part of this community before, so I hope to make new friends with the same mindset and motivate each other. Thanks! - Gia _

Replies

• catsandtea111
    catsandtea111 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Thanks for sharing and being so open. I also struggle with anxiety. Also seeking friends and sending you a request!
  • MrsShell17
    MrsShell17 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi Gia! We're in this together sis,, I suffer from anxiety as well and this fitness journey I'm on is one of the weapons I'm bringing in the battle to love myself! I'll pray for/encourage you, you pray for/encourage me and let's enjoy this journey of self care <3
  • giabelle
    Options
    Thanks so much Mrs. Shell17 - You are so sweet. I shall do the same for you!!!
  • giabelle
    Options
    Thank you Cat. I gottcha girl!!
  • swan57
    swan57 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just starting over today. I too suffer with anxiety and depression. We can fight this struggle together. We are stronger than we think.