New to MFP..

Options
Hello Everyone. My name is Lezley, and I am 24 years old. I reached a point in my life, where I want to make the right decisions and start getting healthy. I graduated HS at 126lbs. At my heaviest, a year ago, I weighed in at 192lbs. I went though a bad break up and lost 20 lbs last year. I have been able to maintain.. But, I currently weigh in at 170lbs. Something has got to change! I know 126lbs is not a realistic goal.. But, in my venture, I am shooting for 135-140lbs. I need all the support I can get. I struggle with a boyfriend at home who is trying to gain weight, because he is currently UNDER weight. Cheers to this journey. I invite anyone along with me and would love more cheers! :)

Replies

• margaretmillen
    Options
    well good luck. This seams like a cool supportive wbsite. I just started 5 days ago and trying to lose 80 pounds.
  • hipbonesthighgap
    Options
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

<3
  • NorthernCally
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Lezley, and cheers to you for deciding to get healthier! You know it's going to be a process, probably changing what you eat, why and when, but the results will be worth it! Cheers to us all!
  • lynche06
    lynche06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Lezly!

Our current weight and goal weights are identical! And I just turned 24, from Denver. I just joined too and would love the motivation!