Wa sa matter wit chu?!

Options
Well this is a first. I didn't pay close enough attention to what I was eating today and got my food diary caught up a few minutes ago. Over calories by more than 100 and I haven't eaten dinner yet! I haven't lost pounds in several weeks and I'm this careless?! Doh {{{face plant}}}!

Replies

• beckylou66
    beckylou66 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've been eating as if I didn't care all day but watching me get closer and closer to my limit on calories (before dinner) so I went for a good bike ride and gained some exercise calories to use..... may not be the "right" way to do it but I wasn't gonna skip dinner....

So that's what I did.... good luck to ya
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Go take a walk for an hour and eat dinner. You'll feel good and have food in your tummy.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    First of all don't beat yourself up! Walk it off!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    you being over calories today may not be a bad thing tbh.
    if you're at a plateau you might try zig zagging your calories.
    sometimes we need to shock our bodies a bit.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Best get your hiney to the gym!!!! :noway:
  • kroyalty
    Options
    you being over calories today may not be a bad thing tbh.
    if you're at a plateau you might try zig zagging your calories.
    sometimes we need to shock our bodies a bit.

Yep! Has worked for me several times. :wink:
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    And you haven't even eating dinner yet.
    Hahaha been there before. And the worst is when your trying to be careful and you think you are doing good and you find that what you thought wasn't bad was HORRIBLE!!!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    So I had a little dinner. I've got a pretty busy evening to prepare for a busy day tomorrow; hopefully I can squeeze something in. You better believe that I will kill it tomorrow morning with my Turbo Fire!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    And you haven't even eating dinner yet.
    Hahaha been there before. And the worst is when your trying to be careful and you think you are doing good and you find that what you thought wasn't bad was HORRIBLE!!!

So true. Although, I don't think it was a bad food day just a too much food day!