Need help and new friends

Options
strezz_iz_my_middlename
strezz_iz_my_middlename Posts: 2 Member
edited July 2021 in Motivation and Support
Hi all I'm in my early 40s and I've been on this app on and off 20 years. I've made a new acct in order to start again. My goal is to keep walking and do my exercise bike a few times a week and I also want to eat less and be more healthier. I want to lose about 50 lbs roughly if you need help or support too add me

Lowest weight 110
Current weight 197
Goal weight 150

Replies

• LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I lost my whole reply to you. But we are very very similar. I sent you a friend request. I’m 45 and 192 lbs with a goal of 150. I’ve been on this site for many many years and had great success. I was working 4 pounds of my goal weight when log happened, got divorced and lost focus. I was a runner, completed 7 half marathons and would love to find that love again. I’d really like to encourage each other toward our goals. Feel feee to message me anytime, too
  • Titaniumbones13
    Titaniumbones13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and have over a hundred pounds to lose. Early 20s weight was 180. One motorcycle accident later I'm 315. My goal is 180 again. I'll be your friend! I need some motivation as well. I'm brand new to this account. I tried weigh watchers, but it didn't seem to help me at all. So my doctor told me I should give this premium version a try. I can say this, it's a lot less expensive and I've found more people on here who struggle hard like me. Sometimes extreme optimism just makes me worse. Dx
  • drollings2019
    drollings2019 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    @strezz_iz_my_middlename I will add you also. We are very similar. I have been on and off this app for several years, hovering in the 190's for about the last 3. I am not necessarily worried about a scale number, I just want to feel healthy again. I am working on logging all my food, making healthier choices and getting more exercise (mostly walking). I am hoping it with help with the aches and pains as I creep through my 40's!
  • qwertyujn
    qwertyujn Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Hello, how are you? I have been on and off of mfp,, but recently i went on a gals retreat. It was short but sweet. I found the inner me and i hope that we can encourage and motivate each other!! Ttus janyce
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Sounds just like me! I need to make this a life style and stop this rollercoaster ride. I am bigger then I have been in years and I HATE it! Feel free to add me, anyone can.......always looking for new friends to be on this journey together with!