Quick 30 Day Shred Question

Options
Hello fellow MFPers, I was wondering if any of you log your 30DS workouts under the "Exercise" tab here at MFP, and if you do, how do you label it? I would really like to log as much of my exercising as possible. Thanks in advance! :heart:

Replies

• abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    if you dont have a HRM...use the "circuit training, general" that MFP has in its database
  • AriesEarth
    AriesEarth Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't have a heart rate monitor, so thanks for that! Circuit training makes a lot of sense, It didn't even occur to me! :blushing:
  • AmandaCG
    AmandaCG Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I logged it under Circuit training before I got my HRM, but a word of advice it WAAAAAY over estimated my burn....MFP said I burned 250 but my HRM said 150 for Lv1 and 177 for Lv 2.
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    Agree with everyones post before me.. Most of Jillians workouts classify as circuit training, im doing her Yoga meltdown right now and im tracking it as Circuit Training General also :-)
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    There is an actual mathmatical equation that I use to calculate my calories burnt!

(0.074 x age in years - 0.05741 x weight in pounds + 0.4472 x average heart rate - 20.4022) x time elapsed / 4.184

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/73315-calculate-calories-burned-based-heart/#ixzz1XsSbAWje
  • AriesEarth
    Options
    I logged it under Circuit training before I got my HRM, but a word of advice it WAAAAAY over estimated my burn....MFP said I burned 250 but my HRM said 150 for Lv1 and 177 for Lv 2.

Hmm, thank you, I'll keep that in mind =].
  • AriesEarth
    Options
    There is an actual mathmatical equation that I use to calculate my calories burnt!

(0.074 x age in years - 0.05741 x weight in pounds + 0.4472 x average heart rate - 20.4022) x time elapsed / 4.184

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/73315-calculate-calories-burned-based-heart/#ixzz1XsSbAWje

Oh wow, excellent! This is even better!
    You guys are really the best! =D