Counting my calories

Options
I just hope it works this time ! Let me know if anyone else is super lazy but is trying to cut calories instead. I hate working out and am usually not too hungry. It’s worked in the past but I have up. I’m trying again because I want to feel comfortable I’m my clothes again. They are tight at the moment and I don’t want to force myself to buy new clothes and bigger sizes!!! So, I need to get back to my normal weight. 135-115 in 4/5 months is my goal!! Here we go!! xp3t29oxdnf0.jpeg
a9lhdxl0na8k.jpeg

Replies

• shwncarson1
    shwncarson1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You got this
  • catsandtea111
    catsandtea111 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I totally feel you. I was just sharing I’m happy that counting calories works well for me as-is because I’m a super low impact person, and happily so! 😹

Sounds like you know yourself well and your goal is super attainable! Wishing you the best and thanks for sharing! 💫
  • astod4
    astod4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You don’t have to workout in the traditional sense. You could start by just walking about 30 minutes per day on top of your nutrition, and that would help you workout without feeling like you have to run or lift weights, or pay for a gym membership
  • prasiljan
    prasiljan Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wishing you a smooth journey towards your goals.