lets refocus

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
i'm sure most of you have noticed a general mood swing around here, threads constantly deleted, people making threads to see if they get deleted, people crashing threads to get them deleted etc. People are angry about this and that etc and now people are getting mad and leaving or wanting to leave. Now anyone who knows me knows i love to clown around and that i'm rarely serious so i'm not being a prude (i'm too awesome for that!!!). Lets refocus on why we came here in the first place. 9 times out of 10 you came here to work on your fitness goals, you didnt come here to talk about other people, to send out wierd pm's to other folks, to talk about sex all day (yes i can be guilty there). Lets refocus on whats important and yes, have fun in the meantime but remember our priorities, i mean everything isnt the mod's faults, sometimes we know from the get go that this post we submit will get deleted, yes we are all adults but pg-13 is what the rules state, besides you can all come to my page to be naughty :)

Replies

• cm2two
    cm2two Posts: 194
    Options
    i second that as i am, in fact, the real mrs. awesome.
  • kaycee526
    kaycee526 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    well said, really well said!
  • tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    DITTO :drinker:
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Applause applause :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You can voice concers in Mike's post too.

Sounds like great changes on the way!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    YOU DON'T TELL ME! JK, My mood is fine! What you talking 'bout Willis?

I should say, my focus never got derailed. Here to motivate and be motivated! Let's do dis! Get to da chopper! :)
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    <3
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    My muffin top is still here. So is my goofy-*kitten* sense of humor. I've been staying off the forums lately because it hasn't been worth the trouble. But since we're talking about staying on track...how about this:

When was your last 5k (official or not) and what was your time?
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    My muffin top is still here. So is my goofy-*kitten* sense of humor. I've been staying off the forums lately because it hasn't been worth the trouble. But since we're talking about staying on track...how about this:

Just did one last month :happy:

Just under 34 minutes. It was my second one :bigsmile:
  • ESVABelle
    Options

Congratulations! I did one last night, time 30:30 - first one in 8wks since my back injury! Nicely done and keep up the good work!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    Lets refocus on why we came here in the first place. 9 times out of 10 you came here to work on your fitness goals,

Great point so let's refocus
  • RockHardAngel_777
    Options
    Absolutely agree!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Lets refocus on why we came here in the first place. 9 times out of 10 you came here to work on your fitness goals,

Great point so let's refocus

SO so true...I have learned that Pals come and Go...Some people are meant to be there for a certain period of time and others become lifelong friends...I am guilty of being in alot of drama that seemed to be for a long time but once I got some awesome pals to balance it out now I have nothing but people that are on the same level of working towards a lifestyle like myself.. Unfortunately cyber hating is very real...and people also feed into the drama...BuT we do need to refocus and get down to business... You did it with this one!! NICE!
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great post and I agree!!!!
  • kiki40
    Options
    You are absolutely right Marius! Thanks for posting this!
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Very well said Mr. Awesome!!! I'm in total agreement with you, and I'm saddened that some of the foolishness going on has caused some good folks to deactivate their accounts. Hoping we can all refocus and get things back to the way they used to be. Or just let the folks with the drama all be friends in a closed group, while all the drama-free, focused-on-fitness folks become friends. :laugh:
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options

Two days ago, 29:09min's.
  • JNick77
    Options

Congratulations! I did one last night, time 30:30 - first one in 8wks since my back injury! Nicely done and keep up the good work!

Nice job Aim. ;-) Where are you? You don't call you don't write... LOL
  • ESVABelle
    Options

I'm back in Kansas. And I wrote on your wall the other day. What's wrong...ya miss me? :-P
  • JNick77
    Options

I'm back in Kansas. And I wrote on your wall the other day. What's wrong...ya miss me? :-P

Maybe I do... :bigsmile: