Who doesn’t want ANOTHER wholesome meme thread?

Replies

• beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    :D ^^
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    zpcwjwkxiiqw.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Quick question (because I wanna "like" so many of these). Does mfp keep a record on the person's account of their liked posts or so we can revisit them or are we just being supportive when we like a post?
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    Quick question (because I wanna "like" so many of these). Does mfp keep a record on the person's account of their liked posts or so we can revisit them or are we just being supportive when we like a post?

SURE----all likes, disagrees, insightfuls, and hugs are counted. Go to the upper right on this screen. See the bell? Click on the bell, then click on "all notifications". That will open the page with all the info. Enjoy!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,285 Member
    xsrsc3wuunav.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

SURE----all likes, disagrees, insightfuls, and hugs are counted. Go to the upper right on this screen. See the bell? Click on the bell, then click on "all notifications". That will open the page with all the info. Enjoy!

Close! I meant let's say I "liked" a post in this thread and one day I'm bored and want to go back and look at the post I liked so I can laugh at the meme again (cuz I'm nostalgic that way). On social media you can click on something that says "Liked posts" or whatever and it's all there. I don't think you can on here tho.