75 Hard

Options
bluespidermonkey
bluespidermonkey Posts: 21 Member
Is anyone doing 75 hard here? I checked and couldn’t find any recent threads. I am currently on day 22, and would be interested to hear from others on the programme.
I know people have very polarising views towards it 😆 I welcome all discussion.

Replies

• kimlp20
    kimlp20 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Have been thinking about doing it, do you recommend?!
  • bluespidermonkey
    bluespidermonkey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have found it really motivating and it works well for me. I think I have failed at dieting so many times I thought something that was about more than dieting and actually learning discipline and self control was what I needed and I have found it’s really clicking for me.
    Certain things like drinking the water took some figuring out (start early and pace yourself throughout the day) and getting your head around the 2 x session of exercise. But I am loving the results.
  • AKTipsyCat
    AKTipsyCat Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 - how are you doing? Or did you finish?
  • Lion3ss627
    Lion3ss627 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I just started on Monday, Dec 27th. I know this mental toughness challenge catches a lot of flack, but this feels like this is just what I needed to break the cycle of self sabotage and get closer to my goals and level up in life. Just finished Day 6. Definitely room to improve as far as my time management. Ugh! My sleep schedule on Fri & Sat night gets off track. It will fall in line soon.
  • thatbeautifulchick1988
    Options
    I'm on the 75 soft with my friend. Once we complete that we are doing 75 hard. I'd still love to follow and participate if we make this an accountability thing 😊💪💯❤️
  • RTC300
    RTC300 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I like the idea behind 75Soft better, but Im calling mine 75Win , so Im going to start on that one. I will weigh in on Saturdays, so starting today:

Jan 1-388
    Jan 8-
    Jan 15-
    Jan 22-
    Jan 29-

Feb 5-
    Feb 12-
    Feb 19-
    Feb 26-

Mar 5-
    Mar 12-
    ***March 17***-

SW 388
    GW 375
  • killerkeev
    killerkeev Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Planning on starting this as soon as I get through the Post COVID issues I am having from getting COVID at the beginning of December. As soon as I am cleared to really do some work I will be all over this journey. I had a stress fracture in one of my shins that prevented me from my big goal race and having to only do low impact cardio and workouts. I had just finally returned to running 3 miles without stopping when my COVID symptoms started the next day.
  • RTC300
    RTC300 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    like the idea behind 75Soft better, but Im calling mine 75Win , so Im going to start on that one. I will weigh in on Saturdays, so starting today:

Jan 1-388
    Jan 8-380
    Jan 17-
    Jan 24-
    Jan 31-

Feb 5-
    Feb 12-
    Feb 19-
    Feb 26-

Mar 5-
    Mar 12-
    ***March 17***-
  • summerviking1
    summerviking1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I need to try this again. I had to stop last time because of work. I plan to start in 2 days. It will be nice to have a supportive group.
  • michelle_FR
    michelle_FR Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I’m curious about this, but not crazy about the all or nothing mindset of it.