Accountability friends :)

Options
ADaniM14
ADaniM14 Posts: 36 Member
Hey, hey guys and gals!

I’m currently on a journey to lose about 60 pounds and have broken it down into smaller 5 pound celebratory increments.

I’m currently 5’6 and 206 lbs. I have two small children and am currently a nursing student so time commitment is something I have to work on daily.

I’ve previously lost about 25 pounds in 2018 then gained 40 while pregnant. I’m now one year postpartum and <b>ready</b> to take my body back!

I know that my body and mind are capable of losing, but you can never have too many motivators!

If you’re in a similar situation (or just up for a new friendly motivator), feel free to send me a message/add me!

Replies

• rainking1492
    rainking1492 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in a similar boat, without the kids. 5'6 and 207lbs want to lose 60 as well. Having trouble getting motivated. Love an accountability partner!
  • Mccloud74
    Mccloud74 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Hey :smile:
    Same here...and also without the kids!
    I'd like to lose 35lbs & living alone I struggle to be kept accountable in the most tempting of areas...my kitchen!
  • Jwhitegarcia
    Jwhitegarcia Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Me! I started needing to lose 75lbs, lost 40 in 7 months. Need 30-35 more to go! I've become very motivated, and tap into discipline on the days when I have no motivation. Looking for friends as well!
  • astod4
    astod4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, I’m finishing up my coursework and about to start clinical rotations for PT, and I’ve gained a bunch of weight since I’m sitting most of the day in class and studying. Good luck, stick with it!
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Me too! Want to lose 30 in a year (when I'm getting married). I'm committed to doing it in a healthy way, and would love some accountability buddies.
  • eiupanther969
    eiupanther969 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm sticking to it this time. If I don't change now I will die young that's just the facts. I used to be a college athlete and now....well I don't want to be negative towards myself
  • nixibexi
    nixibexi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm back on mfp after putting back on a lot of weight mostly over the last two years. I've got about 50lbs to lose. Could definitely use some friends and support.
  • pinkbaba03
    pinkbaba03 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I’d love to have help and give help being accountable! :)
  • imatoughgirl
    imatoughgirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I could use some help. I gained weight during the 2019-2020 school year. First year teacher weight, and then the quarantine hit, so that brought on boredom eating. Now that this next school year seems to be at least starting normally, this is the time. Can use all the encouragement I can get.
  • WTGNicole
    WTGNicole Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh I can't even bring myself to say how many lbs I want to lose yet! But anyone can feel free to add me & message anytime..usuallyyyy I can respond in a timely manner.
  • Upandaway15
    Upandaway15 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, it’s not about the goal it is about the journey. We are all wanting the same endstate but we need to laugh and enjoy every day of it.
    Ed from London here so please say hi and add as a friend. 😊👍
  • SarisHT
    SarisHT Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I need accountability friends!! Want to loose around 30 pounds. I’m doing the H-Burn program from Haylie and tracking here 🙂. Please add me! I need encouragement ☺️
  • Nicole_Darling00
    Nicole_Darling00 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    5’5 and 219lbs. Would like to get back to 160s (lowest weight reached through MFP). I’m a night shift nurse. Feel free to add!
  • BaronVonHungry
    BaronVonHungry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I jump on this? 253lbs ex athlete who can barely control his eating. My problem is definitely mental as I know what I need to do to get the weight off.

Starting a new attempt today, I need 100 pounds off, but lets start with a target of 10.

Please add me, and don't be shy to chat to me.
  • Laticak
    Laticak Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im looking for acc/support buddy. Im a 23yo student from Croatia. Msg me if you wanna be buddies (:
  • AussieAdam21
    AussieAdam21 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi All happy to be an accountability buddy! I’m also looking for the same. Can’t wait to see our amazing results! Send me a FR.
  • Lancer97
    Lancer97 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for an accountability buddy
  • Aminah_h
    Aminah_h Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 24, 5’8, and as of today almost 230 lb. I’ve lost about 25 pounds since last year but have fallen off from tracking after my birthday. I decided to invest in my health this year and just track everything and make slow changes. I was using WW before but was finding it too restrictive. Now I'm back to MyFitnessPal and trying to make the most out of it.

I could really use an accountability partner. I’ll also be adding people as well. 🤗
  • Franc_is
    Franc_is Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on a semi-similar boat, I am almost 200lb and need to lose at least 25-35lb. Anyone is welcome :)