5 lbs lost...

Options
I love this site. I may not be able to keep track of my calories in complete detail on here, but it allows me to see the progress I've made.

I'm looking for other people who are trying to lose more than 50 lbs or who have lost that much to give support. I've only been counting my calories for a week now, but I've already lost 5 lbs. I just want some other people to talk to, that are going through the same thing.

Thanks

Replies

• laurajoyk
    Options
    I love this site. I may not be able to keep track of my calories in complete detail on here, but it allows me to see the progress I've made.

I'm looking for other people who are trying to lose more than 50 lbs or who have lost that much to give support. I've only been counting my calories for a week now, but I've already lost 5 lbs. I just want some other people to talk to, that are going through the same thing.

Thanks
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Congratulations to you! :flowerforyou:

My initial goal was to lose 56lbs to take me down from 236 to 180 and since I've joined, Jan 1st, I've managed to lose about half of what I wanted so far by sticking to a good, healthy diet and a safe exercise plan. I really can relate to the loss of weight at the start and have been afraid ever since that I would fall off the wagon and undo all that I've started out doing.

My ideal weight should be 160 - 165 so if my success keeps going the way it has I will change my goals in a couple of months to go to the lower weight and hope to be there by the end of the year.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!:flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Doesn't it feel great!

This site does work. It keeps you on track.

I manually track my food in a journal ( cute book with blank pages that I got from Barnes & Noble), and I also post on here. That way if for some reason I can't track online, I have a back up!

Keep up the good work. It's funny, but in a month's time you will look at food differently. The fatty foods and enormous portions that I used to view as yummy, somehow totally turn me off now. I never thought that would happen in a million years.

:drinker: Cheers
  • its time for change
    Options
    Awesome!! =)
  • alaskagal
    Options
    Super job!

Keep up the great work!

:flowerforyou:
  • laurajoyk
    Options
    Thanks everyone.

I actually do keep a normal food journal that I write in every day too, that way I know exactly how much food I put in my body in detail.

Thank you all for you support.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! Keep up the good work!!!