Hey party people!

Options
I'm back! I joined MFP about 11 years ago and had great success. Since then, I've been diagnosed with ESRD, started a new account, and gained a ton of weight. MY success in the past was in no small part to the awesome friends I met on here - some I've kept for more than a decade, now!

I lie a pretty quiet and sedentary life. In part because of my health, in part because of my choices. I'm looking to break the bad habits I've build since starting dialysis seven years ago. My weight has taken off! Looking back, I've gained almost 100lbs since I last used MFP, regularly.

I'm back and open for friends who are looking for mutual motivation!

Replies

• gewel321
    gewel321 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I agree that the people that I have met here have helped a great deal through this journey. Always good for a congratulations or a good kick in the butt. I also enjoy that it isn’t all about weight loss or gain. We are after all still people outside our weight!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,260 Member
    Options
    I had to look up esrd...geez you've been dealt a tough card there. Hope you can get your weight and such sorted out, i'm sure it will help with your overall health