The heat is worrying me!

Options
It has been so hot over 100 degrees for days now. Almost to hot to do anything outside. What will the future bring us?

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    If you listen to non believers of climate change, they totally believe this is just a regular temp shift that happens every few thousand years.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Luluetduet8
    Luluetduet8 Posts: 49 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Hey
    dlben007 wrote: »
    It has been so hot over 100 degrees for days now. Almost to hot to do anything outside. What will the future bring us?

It’s very, very scary. I have a hard time planning my future with the threats facing us. I would love to have kids but honestly could not imagine parenting through it. Right now I’ve been blessed to live by the beach but if I drive out twenty minutes the temps get crazy.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    I don’t know where you are. In Oklahoma, we are having a relatively mild summer. Not cold! Highs in the 80s
  • mikhnpaitsmum
    mikhnpaitsmum Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Im in BC. Its so hot here and every day new forest fires pop up. This morning every vehicle I passed on my walk has ash on it. We have non stop heat and air quality warnings.
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    In Nebraska things have been normal to cool. We have our hot days here and there, but it's not been too bad this summer. Highs in the upper 80's and lows in the lower 60's.
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    We see over 100° temps regularly. I’m not sure I’ll ever get used to it. Thank goodness for rivers, lakes and air conditioning