Long-term weight loss....

Options
So I'm looking to add folks that actually have a lot of weight to lose. If you look at my profile you'll see I'm a big girl trying to lose A LOT of weight. I know I said my goal weight is 150lbs, but according to BMI Index thats still too fat for someone my height.

I don't discount anyone's weight loss, don't get me wrong. That last 30lbs seems to be just as hard as the first from what I read. But I kinda need people that are going to stick around. I won't see the "home stretch" till probably 2-3 yrs from now. I would like people who are going to stick it out with me.

I don't think anyone here has 1.5 whole persons to lose, but I do so any encouragement to not throw my hands up in defeat is welcome lol.

I'm pretty pumped now, I just want to keep it going =D

Replies

• Meghan90795
    Options
    Hey! feel free to add me :) good luck logging!!!
  • genxrider
    genxrider Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've got at least one person to lose, so friend me my long-haul sister!
  • trishoida
    Options
    I'm with you! I have around 225 lbs. to lose and always accepting new friends!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I've lost 47 and have 53 left to go, so I'll be here a while. And I imagine I'll stay on even after I hit goal. I love this site!
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have about 30ush pounds to lose but I will be here for a WHILE so feel free to add me as well! I've got a wedding coming up in about 6 months, then we hope to try for another baby within the next year. Gaining 60 pounds during my first pregnancy is why I'm here in the first place so I want to make sure it doesn't happen again so I'll be here maintaining after I get to goal!
  • Jeslynjeff
    Options
    I've got plenty to lose. I've lost a toddler at this point and need help some weeks myself. Please add me if you would like.
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    My ticker says 190 but I would eventually like to get to 160 or 150. Add me if you like!
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be here for a long while as well, as I've got over 100lbs left to lose. Add me if you like :)
  • veronicarunswithscissors
    Options
    i'll be here awhile and would love to share the journey!!! I've tried a million diets before and actually lost weight very quickly....almost as quickly as i put it back on then some :( I'm taking the slow and steady wins the race approach this go round!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Been here since July 2010, lost 76 pounds, and am about half way to my goal. I have been on a plateau for 5 months, so I will be here a while yet. Add me if you like.
  • MsALMill
    MsALMill Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Just started in May and have lost a small 5th grade child (45 lbs) already but my goal is to lose about 3 to 4 more of them (at the very least). Friend me and we will get through this together.