60 and over group

Options
I am 61 and looking for people over 60 who want to connect with each other for daily
support and accountability.

Replies

• lauriefrancis
    lauriefrancis Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Hi I'm 61 and looking for the same. It's time to lose the weight ~ my baby is almost 17 years old.🙃
  • candok1260
    candok1260 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I did make it through the night yesterday without having a snack. I did get my six cups of water...I did have pop. . My exercise was a small walk and low impact aerobic . My happy for yesterday was having a homemade smoothies with allot of fruit.
  • Patti7511
    Patti7511 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for support to get this done this year. I need to loose weight to feel healthy. I made it through the day and ate right
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,382 Member
    Options
    Patti7511 wrote: »
    Looking for support to get this done this year. I need to loose weight to feel healthy. I made it through the day and ate right

Patti, maybe check out this thread, too:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10718336/60-yrs-and-up#latest

Don't worry if you open it up and the first posts look old. It's been going on a while, but it's still active - the newer posts are at the end, on the higher number of pages. Quite a few over-60s post there.

(I'm 66, used MFP to lose from class 1 obese to healthy weight at age 59-60, been hanging around here since then to maintain a healthy weight.)
  • peache8640
    peache8640 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Trying to start strong today! No more bull! Eat right. Gym. Good luck all. I’m Linda .
    I’m 63 . Love accountability
  • locolew
    locolew Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 77 and diagnosed as prediabetic. Really need to lose the fat. I've done it before, just need to buckle up!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,382 Member
    Options
    Hi, @peache8640 and @locolew!

Maybe check out that other 60+ thread I linked above, if you haven't already:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10718336/60-yrs-and-up#latest

It has much more current active participation than this one!

Do note that when you first open it up, you may see old posts. If you skip to the highest numbered pages, you'll see the newer ones from the last few days. Here in the Community, the new posts are always added at the end, in these long-time-running discussions.

Wishing you much success - it's 100% worth the effort, in my experience!