Join me!!

Options
SGJ86
SGJ86 Posts: 31 Member
I’m disgusted with myself that I’m posting in the “getting started” category!
I’ve been here before and lost over 80 lbs. But unfortunately, I’ve gained it allllll back, plus some…
Looking for friends to help hold me accountable and people who can relate to the struggle. Feel free to add me!
Lets do this!!!

Replies

• aebisson123
    aebisson123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ugh im in. Though im not sure how to find people once you comment? Do you have to like add eachother?. I totally feel you. I lost all my pregnancy weight after my daughter and then some but then gained back about 60 lbs. I cant believe i was THERE. Why did i let muaelf come back HERE. And this time i sont even have pregnancy to blame. It just halpened so fast. In all fairness i was going theough a rough time but now?......it just feels daunting and hopeless. Ive been trying on and off for 2 years now....but cannoooooot stick. Its like ive given up and have no motivation. Sahm dont go out a lot and husband is in grad school. So i guess i feel like why bother.....no one sees me anyway and my husbands too busy to notice lol sorry that was a lot. But I got you guys :)
  • IndyFitAgain
    IndyFitAgain Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've done this 4 times before and lost 30 each time, only to put it all back on again. This time (I started in the beginning of February), I can't seem to lose anything... I'm in if you (or anyone else) want a friend who will support you as well as kick you in the butt when you need it... as long as you reciprocate.
  • surfsupbruzz88
    surfsupbruzz88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes add me please..
  • NOTWgirl
    NOTWgirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How has everyone’s week been? I’ve maintained weight-wise and trying to figure out what exactly is my issue! One component is I’m just not motivated for the exercise daily. Also it feels so much harder this round. I feel like typically I just eat less carbs, watch my calories, and I lose weight. I’m doing that but maintaining. Or worse, losing and gaining the same 4 lbs. 😭

Anyways, what’s your preferred eating style when losing weight?
  • babyb2022
    babyb2022 Posts: 5 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Same boat. I lost 55lbs in 2016 but has gained all back. Feel free to add me.