Cardio Improvement!

Options
KBKomar
KBKomar Posts: 13 Member
Today I jogged for 3 minutes without stopping. Not once, not twice, but 3 times! This is a HUGE improvement from the 15 seconds that I could jog 11 days ago. I am going to celebrate all the little successes that exercise brings in the hope that I'll stick with it this time and not give up on myself. ( I don't usually pat myself on the back like this but today I am so proud!)

Replies

• jennypapage
    jennypapage Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    yep. it happens fast. then it will be 5 minutes, 10, 20 and so on. just be mindful of how you feel, and don't push yourself if you feel like you're not ready for the next step yet.
  • KBKomar
    Options
    Thanks Jenny!
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,291 Member
    Options
    Great job!

When I started on my NuStep I could barely do 20 mins at level 3. It felt like WORK. And my heart did flippity flops, just to keep things interesting.

Now, more than a year later, I’m up to an hour or more at level 10, and considering bumping it up to 11 some time soon.

Keep at it. You’re doing great!
  • KBKomar
    Options
    PepeLPew- That is fabulous! I know what you mean about screaming....I am glad I'm at home and not in the gym! Can't wait to congratulate you when you hit your 400K month!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!